Say hi to HelloPT
HelloPT gives people the tools they need for injury prevention or recovery.
Available on any device, you simply answer a short assessment and then receive a self-paced, custom exercise plan. You can also easily have a
telehealth visit with a licensed physical therapist, Digital Home Therapy.
How it works
Select the body part that hurts, such as low back, neck, shoulder, or knees
Answer a few short questions
Get an at-home PT exercise plan tailored to your needs
If needed, connect with a physical therapist via secure telehealth technology
HelloPT is unique because it:
- Is much more than a simple app with exercise videos; HelloPT is an MSK wellness platform that combines tailored exercise plans and easy access to a licensed PT via telehealth visits
- Encompasses evidence-based treatment patterns for various musculoskeletal conditions
- Is based on Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPG) of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Orthopaedic Section
- Includes both injury prevention and injury recovery programs
- Provides program administrators with robust reporting
- Is HIPAA and GINA compliant
Why PT first?¹
Physical therapy as the first point of care curbs:
- Trips to urgent care
- Costly consultations with medical professionals
- Prescription drug and opioid use
- Unnecessary imaging and potential surgeries2
- Frogner BK et all. Physical Therapy as the First Point of Care to Treat Low Back Pain: An Instrumental Variables Approach to Estimate Impact on Opioid Prescription, Health Care Utilization, and Costs. Health Services Research. 2018 53(6):4629-46.
- Hwang YG and Kwoh CK. The METEOR trial: No rush to repair a torn meniscus. Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. 2014 81(4):226-232.